Adobe Acrobat Reader X
Viewing a Document in the Browser
- Move your mouse toward the bottom of the PDF viewer window.
- Click the zoom in and zoom out buttons to increase/decrease the size of the text.
- As an alternative method you may hold down the Ctrl key (bottom left corner) and
use your mouse wheel to zoom in/out.
By default, Adobe Acrobat Reader 9 will use the zoom option that is included in
the document. If the user desires to automatically have a document zoomed in to
a different percentage, follow these steps:
This only works if you open a document through Adobe Reader. If you open it outside
of Adobe (for example, double-clicking it on the desktop), it will open to the document's
automatic zoom settings.
- Click Edit | Preferences.
- Choose the Page Display category.
- Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find Zoom. Choose the desired
default zoom option from the menu.
Foxit Reader 5.1
Actual Size; this is the print size and typically will require scrolling
Fit to Page; this will make the entire print appear in the browser window without
the need for scrolling